It's staying in, It's gonna find another way
As I sit here in this misery and I don't think
I'll ever see the sun again
And as I fade away,
They'll look at me and say
Hey look at here,
I'll never live that way
That's ok, They'll just afraid to
Change.
And when you feel your live ain't worth living
you have to stand up and take a look at the sky
And when your deepest thoughts are broken
keep on dreaming boy 'cause when you stop dreaming It's time to Die.
And as we all play parts on tomorrow
Some ways will work and some ways we'll play
But I know we all can't stay here forever
So I want to write my words on the wall of today
And They'll Paint It
And as I fade away
They'll look at me and say
Hey look at him!
And when he is these days
When life is hard, You have to change.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario